- Course fees are payable upon enrolment in a course or at least 7 days prior to the commencement of a workshop, otherwise cancellation of your booking will be assumed.
- Payment can be made by either cheque, money order, cash or by Internet Banking (Westpac BSB: 033 052 Acct. no. 640780). Credit card or EFTPOS facilities are available and incur a small fee.
- Postal enrolments can be made by forwarding a stamped self- addressed envelope with your enrolment form and cheque/money order or credit card details. Your receipt or internet banking confirmation and list of class requirements will then be forwarded to you.
- A discount applies to holders of a Concession, Health Care, Student or Seniors Card in most classes. There is also a Multiple Class discount for undertaking 3 or more classes in the same term and a Family Discount for an immediate family member attending the same class.
- All classes run subject to sufficient enrolments. Full refunds will be given if a class is cancelled by the House. Students who have paid will be notified of cancellations.
- Refunds will not be given to students who choose to discontinue a course once it has commenced. A refund, less a $5 administration charge, will be given if a student notifies the House to cancel their enrolment at least one week prior to the commencement of the class.
- Replacement classes cannot always be given for sessions missed by students. Missed classes may be credited to the following term in the case of an ongoing illness or injury of 3 or more weeks consecutive duration with the provision of a Medical Certificate. Credits must be taken within 6 months.
- Applicants can enrol in most classes at any time during the term if there is a place available in the class. Fees are then calculated pro rata.